NAIOP National Forums are special interest groups for NAIOP members that provide them with an opportunity for exclusive networking and experience exchange with their peers.
The National Forums are chaired by a prestigious group of industry leaders. New National Forums are created from time to time.
Both principal and associate members of NAIOP are already participating in forums. Any member of NAIOP with 10 years of experience (waived for Young Professionals Forum) in the industry is welcome to apply. Appointment to a Forum is for a three-year term.
Existing National Forums include:
General Forums - All NAIOP members with a minimum to 10 years experience are eligible to apply for an appointment to these Forums.
- Capital Markets I, II, III & IV Forums
- Design and Construction Forum
- Sustainable Development Forum
- Trends in Real Estate Development Forums I & II
- Urban Redevelopment Forum
- Young Professionals Forums I, II, III & IV
Limited Forums - Only Principal Members (company's primary focus is property development, ownership or investment) who meet the specific experience requirements are eligible to apply for an appointment to these Forums.
- Build-to-Suit Development Forum
- Business Park Development Forum
- Family Owned Business Forum
- Industrial Development I, II, III & IV Forums
- Investment Management Forums I & II
- Marketing and Leasing Forum
- Mixed-Use Development Forums I & II
- Office Development Forums I & II
- Private Developers I & II Forums
- Private Developers III Forum
The National Forums are an excellent way to become involved, stay in touch and develop new connections with key industry leaders. Apply today!