What is Developing Leaders?
Developing Leaders is a membership category for all professionals age 35 and under. Developing Leaders may attend regular programs in addition to specialized programs designed for NAIOP’s young professionals. We provide the tools, networking and resources you’ve been looking for to propel your career to the next level. Please click here to join NAIOP or check out the Developing Leaders website at www.naiop.org/DL/
Your membership entitles you to participate in our extensive network, gain instant access to the latest industry news and enjoy unparalleled networking opportunities. But most importantly, our program was designed to help you CareerForward by offering you the tools to propel you to the next level. So, for those ready to connect with their peers nationwide and gain instant access to leaders of the industry, participation in the DL program is a no-brainer.
All NAIOP members who are age 35 or under qualify to participate in the DL program, no matter if you joined through the DL membership category or as part of a corporate membership. As long as you meet the age requirements — and NAIOP has your date of birth on file to verify it — you are automatically considered a DL and have immediate access to all the benefits of the program.
If you are not currently a NAIOP member, but would like to receive notices about our upcoming Developing Leaders events, please click here.
What is NAIOP Future Leaders?
NAIOP Future Leaders (NFL) is a program specific to NAIOP Georgia. This group is chosen through an application and judging process. The top candidates are considered to be the future leaders of NAIOP Georgia. Special programming, networking and educational events are provided throughout the year for this elite group.
The mission of the NAIOP Future Leaders (“NFL”) program is:
- Develop hand-selected NAIOP Members into the future leaders of Atlanta’s commercial real estate community by providing educational, networking, service, and business opportunities in efforts to develop well-rounded real estate professionals and future NAIOP leaders.
- Actively participate in the Georgia NAIOP Chapter and to serve on a NAIOP committee.
- Be a valuable resource for the Georgia NAIOP Chapter.
- Connect with and recruit prospective members.
- Promote diversity: increase membership diversity through age, race, gender and demographics.
- Reflect the GA chapter board structure in efforts to better support the chapter.