NAIOP Georgia holds four Breakfast Meetings each year in January, May, June and September.
Typically we have either a keynote speaker or a panel discussion covering a wide range of topics of interest or related to the commercial real estate industry.
NAIOP Georgia holds various Special Events each year:
- Cocktail Party
This is a special evening of networking and fellowship among our chapter colleagues as NAIOP honors Atlanta’s top producers.
- Golf Tournament
This is a member only event that is a tradition for NAIOP Georgia. It was started in 1992 and continues to be a great day of fun and networking.
- Awards of Excellence
The purpose of these awards is to focus attention on activities conducted by those in our industry, which both highlight and show sensitivity to the quality of life in Atlanta. In 2020, the program was revamped to include many new and exciting awards:
- Office Deal of the Year
- Office Development of the Year
- Industrial Deal of the Year
- Industrial Development of the Year
- Mixed-Use Development of the Year
- Investment Award
- Rising Star Award
- Associate Firm of the Year
- Community Service Award
- Adaptive Reuse Project of the Year
- Most Innovative Project of the Year
- Carter/Mathis Award which is presented to a firm or individual who during the past year has made a single outstanding contribution to the community, or throughout their lifetime has made significant contributions to the community (not given every year).
NAIOP Georgia holds two Education Events each year. They are:
- School Challenge
NAIOP Georgia is one of the first chapters to organize a local School Challenge in the United States. Started in 1992, this competition is a well attended, half-day seminar which offers attendees three (3) hours of Georgia Real Estate Commission continuing education credits.
- November Educational Event
This event covers a wide range of topics of interest or related to the commercial real estate industry and is brought you to you by our NAIOP Future Leaders.